Green County Development Corporation was a recipient of a grant from Compeer Financial to assist entrepreneurs through a Pop-Up Shop program. Pop-Up Shops provide a low cost opportunity for a new business get into a storefront and get started in making their dream a reality! See the article for more information and please feel free to contact us anytime and for any ideas on new programs you would like to see GCDC provide! [email protected] or call 608-328-9452 Compeer grant for pop-up shops
- The work has begun on the Home Construction Cooperative!
- ChatGPT/AI workshop
- GCDC on WEKZ Big Radio October 9, 2023
- Fall Breakfast a Huge Success
- Winning with Wisconsin Workforce
- Wisconsin Main Street Makeover Contest
- GCDC August Newsletter
- Investor Spotlight – Blackhawk Technical College
- GCDC Fall Breakfast September 21
- Building New Solutions to Community Housing and Workforce Challenges
- Placemaking in Economic Development
- GCDC June Newsletter – It’s so NICE here!
- New Glarus Retail Space with Apartment
- GCDC: Listening & Sharing Resources
- Funding Available for Green County Businesses