Keynote speaker Todd Kuckkahn shared memories of his time in Monroe as the boys basketball coach, and provided insights about competition versus collaboration and partnership. Communication being the key to building momentum and getting things done. He left the crowd with a commitment from each attendee to perform one act of kindness a day, inspiring connection through doing.
- The work has begun on the Home Construction Cooperative!
- ChatGPT/AI workshop
- GCDC on WEKZ Big Radio October 9, 2023
- Fall Breakfast a Huge Success
- Winning with Wisconsin Workforce
- Wisconsin Main Street Makeover Contest
- GCDC August Newsletter
- Investor Spotlight – Blackhawk Technical College
- GCDC Fall Breakfast September 21
- Building New Solutions to Community Housing and Workforce Challenges
- Placemaking in Economic Development
- GCDC June Newsletter – It’s so NICE here!
- New Glarus Retail Space with Apartment
- GCDC: Listening & Sharing Resources
- Funding Available for Green County Businesses